(1) The following business and payment terms and conditions apply to all tickets (single and combined or tour-tickets) bought for „The Retrospective: Gianni Versace. The Man. His Work.“ of the fashion & culture Registered Association, Berlin and to all contracts/orders and contractual relationships concluded in connection with the acquisition and delivery of tickets from the online shop.
(2) Technical processing of the order will be carried out by Visitate GmbH & Co. KG (service provider). Customers will be transferred from the Registered Associations’ to a website operated by the service provider.
(3) You can buy tickets for the abovementioned exhibition in our online shop. Acquisition of a ticket entitles the ticket holder to enter within a specific time span shown on the ticket or, when purchasing a combined ticket, to an entry including a guided tour. Single and combined tickets lose their validity after expiration of its specific time imprint and all tickets lose their validity for each exhibition visited after the ticket holder has left the exhibition.
(1) A contract is concluded in the event of
(a) the purchase of a single ticket bought for the entry of „The Retrospective: Gianni Versace. The Man. His Work.“ of the fashion & culture Registered Association,
(b) the purchase of a combined ticket bought for entry and a guided tour of„The Retrospective: Gianni Versace. The Man. His Work.“ of the fashion & culture Registered Association,
(2) In confirming the order, by clicking on the “Place order” button on the order website, the customer is submitting an offer to conclude a contract. By sending a confirmation by e-mail, the Registered Association accepts the offer (variant of Paragraph 1a). With confirmation of the order, a binding contract is concluded between the partners to the contract.
(1) Payment must be made in advance by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
(2) The prices offered for tickets are shown without value added tax in accordance with § 4 No. 20 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG).
(3) A fee is charged for the purchase of tickets in our online shop. It’s specific amount will be shown together with the total order amount before the customer confirms the order (according to § 2 (2) of these terms and conditions). It is made up of system fees, transaction fees and discount. The fee includes legally applicable value added tax.
(4) Reduced price tickets are valid together with the relevant verification documents only. These must be presented upon request, when entering the exhibition. If a suitable verification cannot be presented, visitors may be asked to pay the full ticket-price. Otherwise, access to the exhibition may be denied.
(1) Home-print tickets / confirmations / invoices for entry tickets in PDF format are sent at the customer’s risk to the e-mail address the customer has provided.
(2) Until it is completely paid for, the ticket remains the property of the fashion & culture Registered Association, Berlin.
(1) Tickets booked online cannot be returned. Statutory cancellation rights remain unaffected.
(1) Under Section 312g Para. 2, clause 1, No. 9 of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch – BGB) there is no right to revoke contracts for services connected with leisure activities if the contract defines a specific date or period for the provision of the services.
(2) Otherwise, the following shall apply to contracts with consumers:
Right of revocation
You are entitled to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, takes or took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us in a clear declaration (e. g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to revoke this contract. Please send your revocation to:
Email: email@example.com, Fashion & culture e.V., Registered Association, Oranienburger Str. 26
, D-10117 Berlin, GERMANY
You can use the attached revocation form to do this, but this is not required.
To comply with the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send notification of the exercise of your right to revoke the contract before the expiry of the revocation deadline.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must repay to you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred if you have chosen a different kind of delivery from the inexpensive standard delivery we offer), promptly and within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract is received by us. For this repayment we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless we have explicitly agreed on another method with you; in no case will you be charged fees due to this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have regained the goods or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever occurs first.
You must send back or deliver the goods to us promptly and under any circumstances within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you informed us of your revocation of this contract. This deadline shall be complied with if you send the goods back before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You will have to pay the costs of sending back the goods.
(1) The Fashion & culture Registered Association shall be liable in cases of premeditated, malicious or intentional acts or gross negligence by the Registered Associations, or by their representatives or agents, and for injuries culpably caused to life, to the body or to health in accordance with statutory regulations. Otherwise they shall be liable only under the terms of the German Product Liability Act for culpable breaches of essential contractual obligations or if they have fraudulently concealed a defect or have provided a guarantee. Claims to compensation for culpable breaches of essential contractual obligations shall be, apart from cases covered in clauses 1 and 2, limited to compensation for damages foreseeably arising from this type of contract.
(2) The above provisions shall apply to all claims for compensation, irrespective of the legal grounds. They shall also apply to claims to compensation for fruitless expenditure.
(3) The above provisions do not involve any amendment to the burden of proof to the disadvantage of the customer.
The Fashion & culture e.V. Registered Association will use personal customer data only for processing and for the duration of the contractual relationship and in compliance with statutory data protection regulations, which are specified in the imprint / declaration on data protection on the www.retrospective-gianniversace.com website.
(1) The Fashion & culture e.V. Registered Association reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without giving reasons. Such changes shall not apply to bookings already made.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. The UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. The place of jurisdiction for disputes with traders, legal entities under public law and specially funded entities under public law and persons whose domicile or usual place of residence is outside Germany, is Berlin.
In case of doubt arising concerning these terms and conditions in other languages, only the German language version shall be valid.
As of: June 2017
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
Fashion & culture e.V.
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service(s) (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
(*) Delete as applicable